CENTRAL COOLANT LUBRICANT SUPPLY SYSTEM WITH CHIP TRANSPORT
The chips / bunches of chips from the machine tool are transported to the pump station via a conveyor belt. The pump station processes the chips in such a way that they can be conveyed with the coolant lubricant adhering to them via a pipe system to the central system.
In the central system the chips are separated from the coolant lubricant and then briqueted with a briqueting system.
The coolant lubricant is worked up with a lamella separator and held in the clean tank. High and low pressure supply pumps feed the central pipe system for supplying the individual machine tools.
turning / milling
Low pressure 2 – 6 bar – able to be set via a control system
High pressure 40 – 80 bar – able to be set via a control system
Guaranteed filtration fineness:
Stage-wise construction | conveying of tough stainless steel chips | briqueting system | cooling system | high and low pressure supply
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM:
- Conveying of chips with lengths of up to 100 mm. Thereby reduction of the cost for the comminution process previously necessary
- Conversion of the waste materials into reusable materials / reduction of the disposal costs / increasing of the sales revenue from the materials as recovered
- Reduction of operating costs
- Reduction of costs through reusing and central maintaining of the coolant lubricant
- Considerable lengthening of the service life of the coolant lubricant
- Reduction of the expenditure for cooling through the central high pressure supply system
- All separate coolant lubricant supply pumps and filtration systems within the manufacturing area are dispensed with
- Gaining of production space
- Increases to the level of cleanliness in the production